Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy, Pricing & Promotion Policy.
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Ilancer website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.ilancer.tn (the "Site"). Ilancer is referred hereto as "Ilancer" "we" or "us".
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Ilancer services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Ilancer makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Ilancer.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Ilancer.
Ilancer Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Ilancer Credits are credits that Ilancer may provide users to be used only for purchases on Ilancer, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Logo Design is an original design for a logo uploaded by a Seller through the Ilancer Logo Maker.
Logo Maker is the automated logo design tool offered by Ilancer to users as further explained in these Terms of Service.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gig.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Gig Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Ilancer platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Ilancer Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Ilancer, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Gigs or through the Logo Maker on Ilancer.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
• Only registered users may buy and sell on Ilancer. Registration is free.
• Gigs on Ilancer may be offered at a base starting price of 10TND. Some Gigs are offered at a base price of more than 10TND as determined by the Seller.
• Buyers pay Ilancer in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
• Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Gig page or through a Custom Offer.
• For fees and payments please read the purchasing section.
• Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
• Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Gig Extras, or selling their Gig in multiples.
• Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Ilancer.tn.
• When purchasing a Gig, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Gig page. Note: some Gigs charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for Commercial Use License.
• Ilancer retains the right to use all published delivered works for Ilancer marketing and promotion purposes.
• Users undertake to comply with Ilancer’s Community Standards applicable to the Ilancer community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
• Ilancer offers its users the Logo Maker, which allows certain Sellers to offer various original logo designs for Buyers to adjust and customize per their own specific needs, using special automated design tools. Through the Logo Maker, Buyers purchase full commercial use rights to the Logo Design embedded with their brand name.
Last update: March 2020
At Ilancer we care about your privacy. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We do not disclose it to others except as disclosed in this Policy or required to provide you with the services of the Site and mobile applications and its related sites, applications, services and goods or any other Site, meaning - to allow you to buy, sell, share the information you want to share on the Site; to contribute on the forum; pay for products; post reviews and so on; or where we have a legal obligation to do so.
We collect information that you provide us or voluntarily share with other users, and also some general technical information that is automatically gathered by our systems, such as IP address, browser information and cookies to enable you to have a better user experience and a more personalized browsing experience.
We will not share information that you provide us in the process of the registration - including your contact information - except as described in this Policy.
Information that you choose to publish on the Site (photos, videos, text, music, reviews, deliveries) - is no longer private, just like any information you publish online.
Technical information that is gathered by our systems, or third party systems, automatically may be used for Site operation, optimization, analytics, content promotion and enhancement of user experience. In accordance with applicable local law, we may use your information to contact you - to provide notices related to your activities, or offer you promotions and general updates, but we will not let any other person, including sellers and buyers, contact you, other than through your user profile on the Site.
Your personal information may be stored in systems based around the world, and may be processed by third party service providers acting on our behalf. These providers may be based in countries that do not provide an equivalent level of protection for privacy as that enjoyed in the country in which you live. In that case, we will provide for adequate safeguards to protect your personal information
You can exercise your rights over your personal information, by contacting us at email@example.com.
The above are just the highlights. We encourage you to read more about the information we collect, how we use it, understand the meaning of cookie (no, you can’t eat it) and more in the long version of our Policy below.